• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• securitybreach

• amenditman

• sunrat

• abarbarian

securitybreach

Believe it or not, tonight, down here in semi tropical SE Lousisana, this just might happen. NWS forecasting 40% chance of solid precip!

Yeah, New Orleans is going to get really cold tonight. It will be in the 20s in the morning with a windchill of 9F.

Believe it or not, tonight, down here in semi tropical SE Lousisana, this just might happen. NWS forecasting 40% chance of solid precip!

Yeah, New Orleans is going to get really cold tonight. It will be in the 20s in the morning with a windchill of 9F.

18F over here across the lake. About an inch of sleet/snow mix. Didn't get above freezing until 11:30 or so. Weird!!!

securitybreach

8F over here across the lake. About an inch of sleet/snow mix. Didn't get above freezing until 11:30 or so. Weird!!!

We are still below freezing at 31F.

tWMi79M.gif

uhh, this actually happened where i work. No , not a missile launch but a banking processing application.

A rare messagebox came up and the operator didn't realize that when clicking the the acknowledgement it moved the mouse to the button below where she was supposed to be.

So she clicked on step3 which resulted in a mess since step2 was skipped.

(i fixed the code so that step3 gives an error prompt if step2 was skipped. which can be ok, depending.)

• Like 2

securitybreach

tWMi79M.gif

uhh, this actually happened where i work. No , not a missile launch but a banking processing application.

A rare messagebox came up and the operator didn't realize that when clicking the the acknowledgement it moved the mouse to the button below where she was supposed to be.

So she clicked on step3 which resulted in a mess since step2 was skipped.

(i fixed the code so that step3 gives an error prompt if step2 was skipped. which can be ok, depending.)

Gotta love that poor .UI..

• Like 2