Microsoft Monthly Quality Updates

Corrine

We're all familiar with "Update Tuesday" or "Patch Tuesday" on the second Tuesday of each month.  Those updates include both security and non-security updates.  However, even though I identify the monthly “C Updates as "release preview cumulative update with non-security improvements and fixes", here's a link to the official description of the Monthly quality updates in the event anyone has questions.

• +1 1

V.T. Eric Layton

Dear @Corrine,

While it's true that of the few of us still hanging around here these days, most are GNU/Linux users, it's still appreciated that you keep us all up-to-date on Microsoft issues and updates regarding their Windows operating system. This forum can be viewed and searched from all over the Internet by non-members. This makes your posted updates and information important to many that you may not even realize are out there.

Thanks for all you do here at Scot's! It REALLY IS appreciated! :)

~Eric

• Like 1

Thanks, Eric.  Actually, I just spotted something about Linux that I think will be a great tool.  (Posted in the Linux forum, of course.  🙂)

• +1 1