Zim Desktop Wiki export

sunrat

securitybreach
22 hours ago, wa4chq said:

Some good info there in your notes, Sunrat.  I'm looking at the html right now.  Thanks!

Agreed :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, securitybreach said:
On 1/17/2021 at 5:05 AM, wa4chq said:

Some good info there in your notes, Sunrat.  I'm looking at the html right now.  Thanks!

Agreed

Thanks, been collecting those notes for a while. I have added a few since posting that. I do still need to tidy it up and remove a couple of deprecated commands.

There are some little-known programs/commands in it which are perfect for very specific situations like sacad (Super Album Cover Automatic Downloader) which tries to download album cover images from the internet and can do a whole collection at once. It occasionally pulls in an incorrect image so need to manually check them but can save much time.

• Agree 1

I remember when I bought the Linux Cookbook....I went thru that thing cover to cover trying everything out.....I should have been taking notes....lol but that's the story of my life.  But to be honest, I have saved stuff and do refer back to them now and then.  That's why linux appeals to me compared to Windows.....you have control.