^v^ Happy Birthday Penguin! ^v^

Bruno

V.T. Eric Layton

HAHA! Thanks, folks! Oooooh! A new desktop background. ;)Good thing I didn't have any goals to be a bazillionaire by time I was 45. I didn't make it. Today I'm 46. Ah well, who wants to be rich anyway. It's just a hassle. :hysterical:

V.T. Eric Layton
Hope you had a good one. :)Adam
Myeh... it was a good day, but just another regular day. I didn't do any celebrating or anything like that. Actually, I just went to WORK. :thumbsup: Heh! I'm enjoying the new job, though. I'm "saving souls" there. I've gotten five or six folks to download and install either Ubuntu or PCLinuxOS in the past week, including one of the training instructors. Everyone there thinks I'm a Linux guru... HAHAHAHA! When they start nagging me, I'll send them to Bruno. :' />

:whistling: :hmm: .....................Thank you to all ... seems like every year 'bout this time old Father time stops by ... all seems like the interval between stops is getting shorter ... my, how time flies .. :whistling: AND for Urmas ... uh huh ... I still remember the code from Samuel L. Morse .. after five days a week for 6 months ... I shall probably always remember it .. just slower now ...once again thanks ... all ...

• 2 weeks later...