Let's Party!

Corrine

V.T. Eric Layton

Uh... what the h3ll is all the noise around here? Grumpy ol' men are trying to get some sleep.grumpy%20old%20man.jpg

Wow! You guys throw great parties!I cannot believe that 8 years have gone by since we launched this "experiment." I've made so many great friends through this little community. Thanks to everyone who participates -- esp. the forums' Admins and Mods. :hysterical: :thumbsup:

Congratulations on the anniversary. Yes the mods & admins to a good job here. But also I have to say a big thanks to Scot for making this forum possible. Running a forum like this is not cheap -- I can't imagine what the costs rack up to year after year. I've never once heard him complain about it. Thank you Scot!

ya got me with that fabulous video, sunrat. here's a fabulous one back at ya. :( :hysterical: :hysterical:
LOL, I was waiting for the Sesame Street band to jump out. :D

Some of the Highlanders were starting to look a bit hungry so we put together a buffet. Help yourselves, just don't spill anything on your keyboard. buffet1.jpg

Always late to the party...but then again I get to scarf up all the leftovers.Happy Anniversary to all the members of Scot's forum. It's been a great (sometimes wild and crazy) 8 years.