Let's Party!

Corrine

securitybreach
Yummm, pickled beets ... and maybe some pickled eggs soaked in the pickled beets? ;)
Ughh, I do not know how you can eat such things (pickled eggs) :pirate:

securitybreach
I'll have some pickled pickles.... :D
Me too!! Homemade or store-bought B) I only eat my eggs scrambled and completely cooked. B)

Guest LilBambi

I think there is only another day or two left, at most.We are trying to hold off to allow all Highlanders a chance to submit their number, but we originally had planned only a few days. But we want all the licenses to be awarded if possible. And not all who have posted numbers are close. There are still a few left!

The pre-generated numbers have been merged to the ESET and WinPatrol contest threads. As you may have figured out for yourself, we have a bit of a conundrum. The pre-generated numbers and submitted numbers yielded five clear winners in the ESET contest and four clear winners in the WinPatrol Contest. In order to award the three remaining ESET licenses, three separate random numbers will be generated with the remaining licenses to be awarded to the person who submitted the closest number. To award the remaining WinPatrol license, a separate random number will be generated with the remaining license to be awarded to the person who submitted the closest number.ESET License Winners:18 -- 18 SueD34 -- 27 Raker63 -- 47 thecdn65 -- 65 onederer80 -- 77 mac85 --87 --90 --Submissions eligible for the three random numbers to be generated for the remaining three ESET licenses:05 Temmu17 ChipDoc36 frapper (withdrawn)42 Frank Golden45 tushmanWinPatrol License Winners:08 -- 05 Temmu10 --19 -- 17 SueD54 -- 54 ChipDoc79 -- 77 macSubmissions eligible for the single random number to be generated for the remaining WinPatrol license:23 tushman27 ichase36 frapper47 zlim withdrawn48 thecdn59 Raker67 bob316098 onederer

I'm withdrawing my chance to win WinPatrol because after you posted about BillP donating to the Japanese relief effort, I updated my one free version to a paid version. Now I have three paid versions on all the XP computers. I did not install it on my 2K computers. So I don't have a computer to install a paid version on.Way to go SueD!

Drawing numbers for ESET. Eligible entries:05 Temmu17 ChipDoc42 Frank Golden45 tushmanNumbers drawn:382047Generating number for WinPatrol license. Eligible entries:23 tushman27 ichase36 frapper48 thecdn59 Raker67 bob316098 onederer Number drawn:71Numbers were generated at http://www.random.org/