MEAT & Sexy Women

Ozidave

Wait a Minute!!!Why is the name on that last pic above, Bill Dobbins.... Bill Dobbins???Looks like another "DQ" to me.
that being the case i rescind my last post :w00tx100: :w00t: :lol:

Guest Paracelsus
Bill Dobbins is the photographer
Now you went and spoiled all the fun, Liz!!! :D :thumbsdown:I'll be alerting Ross549 to dock your Highlanders' account 500 Forum Credits.No Facts Allowed in the Water Cooler :D

mrainey's picture on the front cover of 'The Women'. Is from my observation in life on the female metabolism, about the limit that their muscles can be developed too.Steroids... I have no idea what effect they would have. But it would be safe to assume that the 'other' pics are a 'prank' by the GFX manipulators. :DEdit: Now looking at the links zlim supplied.... (Don't know how I missed them) :D One has to wonder........... :wacko:Are they really that offensive... or just grossly out of proportion with what we except to be normal ?. :D I just look at them like 'Ripley' does....Believe it or Not! :D

Edited by Ozidave

I'll be alerting Ross549 to dock your Highlander's account 500 Forum Credits.
Phew, I'm safe...I don't have forum credits to dock, LOL. (You have to decide if that's a fact because facts aren't allowed. Or are they? Deja vu for the all those questions thread. ) :lol:

Guest Paracelsus
Phew, I'm safe...I don't have forum credits to dock, LOL.
Not really, Liz.This only means you're now 500 in the hole.You'll have to earn that many just get back to zero again. :">

I enlarged the first pic to read what the link was. It took a couple of attempts... But it's for 'Real'The Website says Over 18 Click Here . I couldn't find anything any more offensive than what has already been posted here. I will include the Web address here and if you think it should be removed for whatever reason, please use the 'Report' Icon.But I do have a question: Where do these people hide in the daytime, as surely they can't think it's beautiful ?? :D It's all Real Womens Body-BuildingWebsite: www.wpw.net

Edited by Ozidave

I figured it was for real. I have watched them on television once or twice for fun. I don't know why it says over 18 click here other than they are trying to sell pictures. B)