My favorite Power Bank

Bookmem

Bookmem

The Baseus 100w Power Bank may be overkill for some, but I love it. It sells for $70 U.S. on Amazon, so it isn't cheap. But I live in a New Orleans suburb and we are prone to long power outages and so I'm a little paranoid on the subject. I'm always leery when it comes to PB ratings but this one seems to match its 20,000 mah rating. But the best part about it is its charge time. I used it to power my 14" touchscreen Lenovo laptop for over 4hrs. Mostly reading and light browsing but at plugged in balanced performance. No battery saver mode. It discharged the PB 31% but the best part was the PB recharged in only 20 minutes. 4hrs powering a laptop and recharge in 20 min! 😁 

• Like 1
  • +1 1

Bookmem
6 hours ago, abarbarian said:

Neat gadget. Naturally it is more expensive here in the UK £99. 😎

Actually, I paid $98 U.S. for mine just a couple of months ago, but when I checked the latest price on Amazon, it had come down a lot.

abarbarian
16 hours ago, Bookmem said:

Actually, I paid $98 U.S. for mine just a couple of months ago, but when I checked the latest price on Amazon, it had come down a lot.

At todays rates that would be $77. Kit like that is always much much cheaper in the USA than here. 🤬

• 2 months later...

I have a new favorite, BS-30KP365. It is by the same co. but has different specs. It is only 65w instead of 100, but it is 30AH instead of 20AH. 65w is plenty for my needs and I'll happily give up the extra wattage for the 10 additional AHs. Also, it is a little cheaper at $59 from Amazon.

• Like 1