Microsoft's Free PC Optimizer

Corrine

Corrine

From Microsoft’s free PC optimizer makes it easier to free up storage space:

Microsoft has released a new version of its free Windows tuning tool, dubbed PC Manager.

Version 3.9.3.0’s main new feature is the improved “Files Cleanup” feature, as the US IT news portal Windowslatest reports. This is designed to give you more free space on your Windows computer quickly and easily. The new “Files Cleanup” cleans up downloaded files, searches for particularly large files, and removes duplicate files.

Microsoft’s PC Manager tool also brings Dark Mode to the app. There are also a number of detailed improvements to the interface as well as a revised desktop toolbar, which now integrates the Bing search.

Additional information in the article as well as How to use Microsoft’s free PC Manager for a digital spring cleaning.

Personally, whether it be this tool or making other changes, I suggest creating a System Restore point first.

• Like 1

It has changed over the past few months but there are still some things about it that give me pause. I also just don't see how it would save me any time.

• Like 1