What am I going to do with 12tb hdd????

Bookmem

When I first started in computers, a 10MB HDD had a 14" platter and cost $450 JUST TO SHIP!! (And that was 1970s dollars,) I just bought a 12 TB drive. Don't have any idea what I'm going to do with all that capacity. I don't download 4k movies and don't play highend games that eat up disc space. I do have a Karaoke and DJ music collect that take up a couple of TBs but I already have that backed up a couple of time. But what the hey, for $90 including tax and shipping, I just couldn't resist.🤣

securitybreach

Well its not hard to fill up... I have 49tb total on my desktop and I have used about 40%. Where did you find one for so cheap as they usually got for about $300 or so?

55 minutes ago, securitybreach said:

Well its not hard to fill up... I have 49tb total on my desktop and I have used about 40%. Where did you find one for so cheap as they usually got for about $300 or so?

eBay refurb. Something new on eBay where they certify the refurb.

• Like 1
  • +1 1

abarbarian
On 2/26/2024 at 4:55 PM, Bookmem said:

I just couldn't resist.

😂

On 2/26/2024 at 6:41 PM, Bookmem said:

eBay refurb. Something new on eBay where they certify the refurb.

That is a neat service offered by E-Bay as they give a 12 month guarantee with the products. I recently bought a couple of small ssd's  through the scheme.😎

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Bookmem
On 2/26/2024 at 11:43 AM, securitybreach said:

Here is a link to the offer on eBay.

• Like 1