Mozilla Firefox Version 122.0.1 Released

Corrine

Mozilla sent Firefox Version 122.0.1 to the Release Channel.

Fixed

• Fixed the Library and Sidebar context menus only displaying Multi-Account Containers icons in the "Open in New Container Tab" menu. (Bug 1876518)
  • Fixed an issue when clicking the Dismiss button in notification pop-ups on Windows causing a webpage in a new tab. (Bug 1848801)
  • Fixed the yaru-remix system theme not applying correctly on Linux. (Bug 1877002)
  • Fixed adding an extra new line to a rule in the Developer Tools' Inspector when copying it to the clipboard. (Bug 1876220)
  • Rolled back a keyboard behavior change made to the Developer Tools' Rules view when validating a property name or input with the Enter key.
    This moves the focus to the next input, as was the behavior in Firefox 121. (Bug 1877457)

Update: To get the update now, select "Help" from the Firefox menu, then pick "About Firefox".  Mac users need to select "About Firefox" from the Firefox menu.  For non-English versions, Fully Localized Versions are available for download.

Release Notes

• +1 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2024 at 1:54 PM, V.T. Eric Layton said:

OK, upgraded to 122.0.1. Nothing blew up. :)

Lucky you, i've been having loads of problem with long times for loading web pages.

(and interesting that Mozilla is pulling back it's expansions to concentrate more on Firefox.)

V.T. Eric Layton

Some poorly coded javascript webpages have been causing me issues, as has YouTube, but I think YouTube is doing it on purpose because many I know who don't even used FF are experiencing issues on YouTube.