It's interactive-odular!

epp_b

Guest Paracelsus

That is one Dumb "Hooters" gal, Pluka! :wacko:The only two beers she hasn't shrugged at, are Bud & Coors.Neither one of which I enjoy :thumbsdown:Guess I won't be visiting that bar very often.She didn't even know what Fosters is :thumbsup:

She didn't even know what Fosters isĀ  :unsure:
Just ask for "a beer please" :thumbsup: Fosters is terrible beer, it's nearly as bad as Coopers :rolleyes: (do not tell OziDave that though) I drink Fourex Gold at 3.5%. :rolleyes:

Fosters is terrible beer, it's nearly as bad as Coopers :DĀ  (do not tell OziDave that though) I drink Fourex Gold at 3.5%. :P
The 'BEST' beer in the world is: The one you've got in your hand, in a stinkin' hot desert and it's the only one you've got.I don't think what is on the label is going to affect the taste buds at all.It will be Delicious! :PPS: Did spend a lot of time in Qld... First wife was from Nanango. :hmm: But I can't remember the name of that AWFUL other slops they used to call beer.

PS: Did spend a lot of time in Qld... First wife was from Nanango. :hmm: But I can't remember the name of that AWFUL other slops they used to call beer.
Carlton or White Death is another. Powers Bitter have gone. Queensland Bitter went down the gurgler also. :P When I lived in Mt. Isa I used to drink Cairns Draft it was a top drop. To really be honest I have not drunk Coopers, but I had to drink Courage when we had a beer strike back in the 1980's :D

Guest Paracelsus
ask her forĀ  dance or take off clothes or pillow or knee me in the balls or fightshould all produce something
OK!!I see now that I was being waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy to tame!Very interesting the kind of queries that prompt a response. ;)