Scot's Newsletter Forums
V.T. Eric Layton

raymac64 - Newest MVP

Congrats to Ray! He's being honored by his peers for his wonderful presence here at Scots; always a considerate, informative, and entertaining poster.

A profoundly accurate summary of the situation to which he was referring. Astounding, indeed.

See? I sound smarter already. ;)

Congratulations!

Anyone who can get Lillian straightened out, at least for a short time until she does something silly, can certainly help anyone who comes here for help.

Congratulations!

Anyone who can get Lillian straightened out, at least for a short time until she does something silly, can certainly help anyone who comes here for help.

HA! Good point! We should have made him an Admin with that skill set. ;)

Congratulations, Ray! Yes, anyone who can get Lillian straight deserves some good recognition! :D

Sadly, my old friend Lillian is not well these days. She has been diagnosed with lung cancer, and has had to undergo chemotherapy. Her prognosis isn't that good- she's in her late 70s. I am more gentle with her problems than ever.

Very sad news re Lil. She is in my prayers . Really do miss her posts and hope she will be able to recover

Belated congratulations, from me too.If anyone asks about desktop wallpapers I'll send them your way for advice on the nicest looking nature wallpapers. :Laie_95: