CAT Users' Manual

ross549

I have to say, if they built computers the same way CATS are built, they'd become obsolete less often. I have a 12 year old model, a 5 year old one and one was just delivered last year. All run equally well.Of course, if they did build computers like they build CATS, you could only use it about 4 hours a day. The rest of the time it would be in standby, recharging. :angry:

That story is fine for people who have cats for pets . but i am not one of them i have no pets but the cat known as PB who just happens to live in our house has two of them ( myself and my wife ) :lol: :w00t: :blink:

Well George...Like I've always said..."People don't train their Pets... Pets train their People" :happyroll:
Too True! I don't have any animals, but there is a "neighborhood" cat that makes the rounds daily. The little bugger has me stocked up on its favorite cat food.

:D :lol: :happyroll: george4 ........ being a former cat person (will be again soon).. it is common knowledge and a well documented fact ....that in a CATs' view,,, humans are a nice warm lap to nap on ... :D

:D  :lol:  :happyroll: george4 ........ being a former cat person (will be again soon).. it is common knowledge and a well documented fact ....that in a CATs' view,,, humans are a nice warm lap to nap on ...  :D
Hi Longgone,Ain't it the truth... It's the same with two little dogs that I have.Sometimes you have to wonder "Who's got Who! :D

:thumbsup: Temmu...could be ... when mine was still here she would plop herself right on down on the keyboard when she figured that I had been on the computer enough

Too True! I don't have any animals, but there is a "neighborhood" cat that makes the rounds daily. The little bugger has me stocked up on its favorite cat food.
Same here NRD besides the one that "OWNS ME " there are three others who come to my yard everyday to eat . they are completely wild though . i cant get within 30 feet of them even though i have been feeding them since they were weaned . but i am a faithfull human i put food out for them every day and i am sure somewhere in their little hearts they are gratefull .p.s. they are so pretty that i would really like to bring them into my home . maybe some day in the future they will have a change of heart :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

georgeg4, this is the second stray I've "adopted"....the first took months of carefull movements before it would approach me for food.Imagine my surprise when I found the second stray actually had an owner, but liked to get extra snacks by making the rounds through the neighborhood. This cat is a trip...it will bang against the doors and windows until you answer with food. :P Reminds me of myself a bit. :P

NRD lol i know what you mean i have been feeding these three cats there are two kittnes and one parent the kittens are over a year old and the parent we believe is a tom cat we dont know what happened to the mother cat .