Welcome from our newest member!!

ross549

The more the merrier.  With one at the ocean in Northern North Caorlina, one at the ocean in SouthEastern Virginia.  one in South Central Virginia and one in Indiana, what would that make it- an arrow or a shooting star perhaps? B)
The little dipper maybe?

The more the merrier.  With one at the ocean in Northern North Caorlina, one at the ocean in SouthEastern Virginia.  one in South Central Virginia and one in Indiana, what would that make it- an arrow or a shooting star perhaps? B)
The little dipper maybe?
With Sieb we are getting there. I think, however, it is an arrow point at me! :D

What happens if I add Eastern Nebraska to the mix?
Like Omaha? I don't know. I guess we will have to figure out what part of Indiana for Stryder and map the coordinates. Got a map? -----------------------Geographically challenged

Well, I was close.Let's see. Lincoln Nebraska - Head over to I-29, shoot down to Highway 36. Head East. Go down from Indiannapolis to I 64. Head across the mountains. See how close we can go to pick up Sieb, then on across to Richmond, scooting down to pick up LilBambi, head East and get Ross then head south to me. I give up! :D I know what it is: Dr. Earle's signature. B) -------------------still geographically challenged :D

Did Virginia get away? B)
Last I saw she was headed upstate with a penquin hot on her trail! :)You must have rescued the little tux-wearing fellow!

I guess I did. He is trying to lure Stryder to the water cooler. Stryder is becoming a "wanna be" sporting a black and white suit! Two penguins? Oh we are in trouble now. Guess we had better stick together. B) B) ------------------------Women who swim with penguins

Ladies, we are in deep doo-doo! I finally figured it out. It's those sunglasses. He's not blind, he has some sort of hypnotic stare that turns his victim into a tux-lover. Stryder must have been a more willing victim, to be swayed over so easily. Teacher, you're in the most danger. Do you have any Penguin-Off? Perhaps a good pair of sunglasses will help. Whatever...don't get too close...don't look into his eyes...aviod travel to the South Pole. I'll consult Dr. Earle during my regular visit and see if he has any suggestions. ^_^

Adam...if the penguin asks you if you have curly hair...Run for your life!!He can only waddle, so you should be safe.
Ummmm.. yeah.

jbredmound
To give you encouragement in your quest, I was a Marine/Navy brat, then joined the Army...and just look at me today!  No effect whatsoever!  :(
That explains everything......NOT!

jbredmound
Ladies, we are in deep doo-doo!  I finally figured it out.  It's those sunglasses.  He's not blind, he has some sort of hypnotic stare that turns his victim into a tux-lover.  Stryder must have been a more willing victim, to be swayed over so easily.  Teacher, you're in the most danger.  Do you have any Penguin-Off?  Perhaps a good pair of sunglasses will help.  Whatever...don't get too close...don't look into his eyes...aviod travel to the South Pole.  I'll consult Dr. Earle during my regular visit and see if he has any suggestions.  :(
Ross549 and any other newcomers...please put on your 3D glasses to avoid "Cortex Contamination". Veteran "Coolers", please open the green packet that you were issued and take the pill inside. Do NOT delay.Scott F! We may have a meltdown occurring here...I am recommending "Condition Yellow". :(

Ladies, we are in deep doo-doo!  I finally figured it out.  It's those sunglasses.  He's not blind, he has some sort of hypnotic stare that turns his victim into a tux-lover.  Stryder must have been a more willing victim, to be swayed over so easily.  Teacher, you're in the most danger.  Do you have any Penguin-Off?  Perhaps a good pair of sunglasses will help.  Whatever...don't get too close...don't look into his eyes...aviod travel to the South Pole.  I'll consult Dr. Earle during my regular visit and see if he has any suggestions.  :(
Following your advice, I have added a pair of sunglasses. See the rose-colored lenses? I keep seeing something in fine print under me though. Can you tell what it is?___________________________Preparing for Penguin Invasion

Ladies, we are in deep doo-doo!  I finally figured it out.  It's those sunglasses.  He's not blind, he has some sort of hypnotic stare that turns his victim into a tux-lover.  Stryder must have been a more willing victim, to be swayed over so easily.  Teacher, you're in the most danger.  Do you have any Penguin-Off?  Perhaps a good pair of sunglasses will help.  Whatever...don't get too close...don't look into his eyes...aviod travel to the South Pole.  I'll consult Dr. Earle during my regular visit and see if he has any suggestions.  B)
Ross549 and any other newcomers...please put on your 3D glasses to avoid "Cortex Contamination". Veteran "Coolers", please open the green packet that you were issued and take the pill inside. Do NOT delay.Scott F! We may have a meltdown occurring here...I am recommending "Condition Yellow". :D
Too late!!! It has happened already. Another meltdown has occured. Havnblast has changed his colors now. Oh no! Dr. Earle Dr. Earle :D :D ______________________Suffering from split penguin personality invasion

We have had a motion, and a second. All in favor, say aye! B) _______________________Following Penguin's Rules of Order :D

jbredmound

I just took off my glasses for a second...it was just a second. I mean, I thought I was looking away, but...Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh..........

OK, if changing avatars is the challenge of the day...there. If Ryan can use Bill the G., I can use Bill the C.

Hi ross549 I am afraid I just took your title of the newest member away from you since I have just joined today . But glad to meet you and all the people here.I am half afraid to do this but I have to disagree with teacher on one point ,so at risk of having everyone here mad at me I am going to post this story . It is about the greatest Golfer in the world .Posted by teacher on May 14th .

Attention All Newcomers: GolfProRM is the best golfer on Planet Earth! He is so great he walks on water when it suits him to put one in the water. His golf balls also hover over the water.
Jesus, Moses and an Old Man with a long gray beard in overalls were playing golf. Moses tees off and his ball lands 5 inches from the hole. "Nice shot Moses", says Jesus. Next, Jesus tees off. His ball lands 2 inches from the hole. "Well you were closer that I was", said Moses. Next the old man tees off. As he is chewing on a piece of straw he watches his ball head straight for the water hazard where it is immediately swallowed by a fish. Just as the fish jumps up to swallow the ball an eagle swoops down and grabs the fish. As the eagle is flying away, a lightening bolt strikes him and he drops the fish. The fish lands about 10 inches from the hole and the ball pops out and rolls right into the hole. Jesus looks back and says, "Nice shot Dad."

Okay... I think ya got me beat there :) But just so you know, I beat those guys last week (play with them every so often)... :D :D :rolleyes:

George - I won't disagree with you. In fact I agree with you 100 percent. Seen that particular one before. Still, we have to stoke up GolfProRM's ego! :lol:

Well Teacher he said he plays with them regular and has beaten them as well and of course I believe himAnd Bambi I am happy that you enjoyed it Nice to meet you both