Extremists

sunrat

securitybreach

I may have inadvertently posted an old article, but it certainly stimulated some new discussion. ;)

My current beef is with traffic cameras. We've had red light cameras and speed cameras for many years, but recently the red light cameras have been upgraded to detect speed and unregistered cars. I've been driving for over 40 years with nary a handful of tickets until recently when I've had 4 in 18 months. 2 for speeding in areas where they just reduced the speed limit and would have been legal weeks before, and one for 0.7 seconds over a red light. I requested to see the image and it showed 3/4 of the car already into the intersection. Grrr :(

The other one was for unregistered car which I was just returning from the registration office after registering and I had a permit to drive it there. The rego office and traffic infringement office computers apparently weren't on speaking terms about that so I got it dropped.

Big Brother certainly is watching.

Wow, that is crappy

You had better hang a few more corks on your hat Sunrat , for the way I see it from over here the Aus ,Land of the emancipated has become a second string to the USANIANS bow. (I'm compiling this with a couple of bottles of Californian Cimerosa Rose uber the belt.) So there is going to be a proliferation of the lower iq element running things in the future . Just to say I feel for you bro . The world we grew up in is just not what we were told it would turn out to be . Everyone has been conned . Then what's left is just keep your head down and pray for better times to come.

:ph34r: A fried egg sandwich with melted cheese on top often helps . :ph34r:

I hear ya Capt.Crow. Many regressive things are happening, not the least of which is the new broadband plan. The original one (Labor govt.) was to run fibre to every home in Oz and satellite to remote areas so everyone would have at least 25Mb/s available. Our new Liberal govt thought they could save money by using a hybrid system (Fibre to the node) using existing cable and phones lines from a fibre connected distribution box in each local neighbourhood. They failed to factor the cost of upgrading and maintaining the sometimes 100 year old copper phone lines and experts now say it will cost more than the superior FTTP system and fail to deliver bandwidth targets.

I don't really want to bring politics into it but this is about idiots and MY internet.

I love a fried egg sandwich on wholemeal chia bread with cheese, avocado, tomato, grated carrot, mushroom, capsicum, and baby spinach leaves. Usually at least 60cm thick but yum! :th_0142: :cool:

V.T. Eric Layton

Red light cameras... just another way for them to suck $$$ out of your wallet. :(

• Like 1

I love a fried egg sandwich on wholemeal chia bread with cheese, avocado, tomato, grated carrot, mushroom, capsicum, and baby spinach leaves. Usually at least 60cm thick but yum!

That's a complete meal!

Never thought of the avocado. In this beautiful world one learns a little every day. In keeping with the thread title Scorch it a little under the grill.

Reading back on my post of last night. I am totally surprised at how lucid it was .

That Calif. Rose. slipps down a little too easy . I was grandly informed this morning that it was no less than three bottles.

That's the Oirish bit of me that does things like that . :hysterical:

V.T. Eric Layton

Now if you just want anonymity or want to hide your activity, simply use a VPN.

Josh, check your email when you get a chance.