Vote for IBE (for something)! tongue.gif

georgeg4

would you vote for ibe for  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Paracelsus

I think "One Something" (done exceptionally well, of course) is more than enough for anyone in elective office.Perhaps "Four Something"... If you have really well qualified and motivated office staff and Interns.More than that...And people will think you're looking for an address on Pennsylvania Ave.

:'( Hi George,Being Australian.....Could you re-phrase the question for me please, as I'm NOT sure what you are talking about or suggesting. :(
In reference to the U.S. Presidential Election...

In reference to the U.S. Presidential Election...
Duh! :happyrollsick: I thought he was talking about our Ibe98765 here... :( Irrogant, unedumacated Awstralian.... :happyrollsick: :'( (finds BIG rock.... Crawls under) :happyrollsick:

I'm lost. I know there is a joke here somewhere, but it is over my head.If IBE is not our IBE98765, who is referenced?(<-- Do you think that this Avatar makes me look fat?)

Guest Paracelsus
I'm lost. I know there is a joke here somewhere, but it is over my head.If IBE is not our IBE98765, who is referenced?
Oh!! Why do you insist on taking all the Mystery out of life, LB??Actually...This Poll is a spin-off from a comment made in reply to a musing of mine, Here
(<-- Do you think that this Avatar makes me look fat?)
Au Contraire, mon amiYou make your Avatar look fat. :PBut anyone who identifies with Cartman, is OK by me :hmm: :happyroll:

Oh!! Why do you insist on taking all the Mystery out of life, LB??Actually...This Poll is a spin-off from a comment made in reply to a musing of mine, Here
EXACTLYalthough i would like to know what was wrong with numbers 2 and 5 .