BugOff

striker

FYI :A new app is available for download: BugOff. This disables a few exploits that are commonly used by browser hijackers to install themselves onto your system. In essence, it prevents such hijackers from ever installing,See :http://www.richardthelionhearted.com/?url=...lionhearted.com(mirror site from ~merijn.org) (spywareinfo.com seems to be down for now...)

In essence, it prevents such hijackers from ever installing, like SpywareBlaster.
Striker, with all respect to you, and in all fairness to the people that produce SpywareBlaster (javacoolsoftware.com), why did you leave this part of the sentence out ? :blink:I know...it's posted at merjin.org...BUT !IMHO, you don't need much more than this as "preventative maintenance"...It's proven itself to me as a 'must have' little gem, that has kept my system 100% clean for well over a year now...and has reduced Spybot S&D to 'lame duck' status as well !But that's just my opinion. (And experience too...) :ph34r:

It was just a gem I stumbled upon, people might follow the link to read all of it.I don't believe any harm was done in leaving that last part out,people should have read that if they had follow the link.Sorry for you Guitar Man, never had any other remarks with all other links I gave in the past. Do with it you what you want, and be happy.I've got Spywareblaster installed myself, so I know what you're talking about.

... and has reduced Spybot S&D to 'lame duck' status as well !
These are your words, not mine.