Hardware Forum Debuts!

Scot

By popular demand, welcome to the SFNL Forums' new Hardware forum. Please feel free to post hardware-related messages, polls, questions, announcements, news, insights, opinions, reviews, and more.For the moment, this forum does not have specific moderators, so moderation duties will be handled by admins and community-wide mods. If you're interested in moderating here, please frequent the new forum, and send me a PM to let me know. B) And if you have any suggestions about the new forum, or any other aspect of Scot's Newsletter Forums, please post 'em in the Feedback, Suggestions, Forum Questions, Bugs forum:http://www.scotsnewsletter.com/forums/inde....php?act=SF&f=9Thanks!-- Scot

Glad folks like it. And, yes JBR, thrash away!In fact, one of us should probably do a poll on who makes the best PC: Apple, Compaq/HP, Dell, Gateway, Toshiba, Sony, IBM, Acer, eMachines, Homebrews, etc. I'm sure I missed some important ones.I'd also be very interested in who makes the best notebook (Toshiba, IBM, Gateway, Dell, Apple, Acer/Texas Instruments, Sony) who makes the best PDA (see list below), who makes the best Tablet PC (Motion Computing, Acer, Toshiba, Fujitsu, NEC, Viewsonic, see full list), and CD burners, printers, whatever.Let's see, PDAs should probably include: Palm, Handspring, Sony, Visor, Dell, Compaq, HP, Toshiba, Audiovox, Casio, Psion(?), ViewSonic, NEC, Symbian-based, Fujitsu-Siemens, Apple, Franklin, RIM, Zayo, and there's probably at least a dozen other makers.If anyone has a hankering to do one of these, polls, perhaps I've given you a headstart. B) -- Scot

Sure looks like a success Scot, the forum started only yesterday and has 3 pages of topics already ! :D :) Anybody interested in a few old NIC´s ? Ask Stryder Here :) :) :) :) Bruno

Martini Lover

COMPAQ 2100US Laptop///////////30G HD, 256 Ram, DVD+CD Writer, $799 three months ago, $35 wireless card, hooked up to my desktop, wireless router, cable modum, and I am in heaven. Watch TV, Lay back in my recliner, Surf the net, (it is the only SURFING I'll be doing) and talk you all. Does it get any better?