xmms problem #2

unnisasi

Allright..lets get it straight..i have got xmms 1.2.9 installed and is working at its best except for one problem that i've not been able to minimize the player of latety..yes thats right...MINIMIZE...Only the main window gets minimized... both the playlist editor window & graphic EQ window stays there. I've experienced similar problems with fedora core 2(kernal 2.6xx)....now that i have the same problem in drake 10(kernal 2.6xx) & also the fact that this very version & above worked without any problems in distros with kernal 2.4xx...i guess there should be some problems with the latest kernal & xmms.Kindly help me

Hi UniThat is very strange indeed . . I never tried that, because I never minimize ( I just take another desktop or shade them ) . . . but testing it on my system showed the same behavior as yours: only the main GUI minimizes :(What I like to do is Ctrl+W, Ctrl+Shift+W, Ctrl+Alt+W . . and put them on one line at the top . . that way they are not taking up space and easy accessable ;) ( Ctrl+A for "always on top" )If you close XMMS and start it up next time it will start the same "Shaded line" as you closed it ;):lol: Bruno

Only the main window gets minimized... both the playlist editor window & graphic EQ window stays there.
Same here, so until it's fixed I have started using JuK.