Firefox 0.9.1 is out!

Neil P

Alright, its out. For those having trouble with 0.9 (and for those not :zorro: ), 0.9.1 was released.You should not have to make a new profile for this release, but, as with all Firefox builds, do install this one to a clean directory.Here it is, go ahead and get it!Release Notes are still the same from 0.9.The only things that have changed are the theme (most notable if 0.9 installed OK for you), and quite a few bugs that were fixed in the Extension/Theme Managers.All users are encouraged to upgrade a 0.9 release to this one (extensions will not be broken, the version number says it is 0.9.1, but the EM still sees 0.9)

I'm a little confused because I downloaded the new version, installed it (after removing the old program folder) and it's now telling me that I need to update it again (first time the updates program has done anything)... I'm confused

I'm a little confused because I downloaded the new version, installed it (after removing the old program folder) and it's now telling me that I need to update it again (first time the updates program has done anything)...  I'm confused
Ryan, where is it telling you to update? Are you checking for updates or is it automatic?Also, are they extensions it says that need updated, or Firefox itself?[edit]Sounds like it *may* be Bug 249160

Will this release help Firesomething to work?My previous install died when my work computer refused to see the network anymore and MIS put XP on it. My XP install of Firefox refuses to load Firesomething.