Looking GOOOOOD ! :-D

Bruno

Wow . . looks brilliant the new forum ! I love it . . . the icons., the heading, the larger boxes to type your post . . the different type-setting for the "code-boxes", the "posted" link that gives a link to that post in a popup box, the "fast-reply" option, the fast scroll-up button . . . . . . . all of it brilliant !!Congrats Arena !:hmm: BrunoPS: A pitty the links are not in bluie anymore . . . . will have to get used to the only onderlined links.

* 3 letter searches will NOT be allowed until we move to the new server... even then we will only be doing a test run to see how the server load is affected.* PNG files can now be posted, but not as avatars.* All forums now have the "Fast Reply" feature.* Currently working on minor modifications...

Transition went smoothly.- Profile system still has the System Specification area- "« Next Oldest | Next Newest »" links are at the bottom of every thread- Address Card (first button below each post) does not open a pop-up window, but goes directly to the poster's profile.- Every forum now has the "Fast Reply" option- Under the logo there are links to Scot's Newsletter, the Subscription Center, the Current Issue, and Back Issues- New versions of the previous skins, new lighter colors so its easier on the eyes... also you will notice the logo is new, and all the skins have common elements such as the same background color- Active user list: Admins = Red, Mods = Blue, Members = Black- Today's Active Topics link has a new feature "Show me active topics posted..." with various options.- Every skin has the same bright RED "go to last unread" image (the little box that appears right before the title of a thread- Via a members profile, if you click on "Find all posts by this member..." it will now show the ENTIRE post, and they are now in order, most recent first. VERY NICE, no longer random- Privacy feature: guests can not view members profiles- * We will be adding 3 letter searches when we move to the new server, on a test trial- * No, we do not have plans to offer file/image attachments to posts. If you want to post a screen shot contact a Forum Mod or Admin and they will help you get the image on a server.- We have a new warning system, where Admins/Mods can warn users for breaking the Forum Rules... more on this later.- Plus much much more...- Last but not least, the Forum Rules are still linked to on every page, there is no excuse for not knowing that they are there.

- Plus new emoticons: :offtopic:  :w00tx100:  :locked:  :fishing:  :yes:  :clap2:  :happyroll:  ;)
Cool !!! . . . brilliant !! :w00tx100:A GREAT job Arena !!!B) Bruno

Cool !!! . . . brilliant !! :w00tx100:A GREAT job Arena !!!:happyroll: Bruno
Great... Just what bruno needs: a spazzing w00t smilie! ;)

I've encapsulated the important information in the forums header. Some people did not know that forum was going to be down for maintenance today; even though plenty of notice was given.Hopefully this will stick out a little more.And thanks to all for your comments... it took longer than I expected, but it is done. ;)

A number of members requested that I change back the links to blue so they stand out. I found the code to do so, and have since changed all the skins so that links show up as blue with an underline, and hover red. - Enjoy

I like what I see so far. Nice job Arena2045

- Every forum now has the "Fast Reply" option
What is that?
- Under the logo there are links to Scot's Newsletter, the Subscription Center, the Current Issue, and Back Issues
Excellent idea. :zorro: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
- Plus new emoticons:
But not a thumb_vrs_embarrassed_n.JPG. :(

- Every forum now has the "Fast Reply" option
What is that?
Click it and try it out.....It actually saves on bandwidth- instead of having to load another page to reply, click the button type a quick reply, and Submit. Voila! Instant post, in two page serves, instead of three. :PEDIT: It will not have any of the handy helper buttons or anything, so if you want to do a more elaborate post, use the normal reply/quote buittons. :zorro:

Fast Reply is great! Mozillazine added it and it is much easier to reply....everything seems much........nicer. I really like it, nice work Arena!

Guest Paracelsus
(Why am I the only one with a need for this embarrassed_n.gif smiley?  :(  )
'Cause You're the only one who makes mistakes?? :zorro: (Or at least is the only one honest enough to feel embarassed by them??) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

if you start out in the fast reply mode and decide you want to do more you can click the More Options button and it will save what you have typed out and bring up the regular reply box with all the options.