"CDCopy" updated

quint

"Better a good burned CD then a nice looking progress bar!" - Bruno
That says it all, and all you really need for "CD-Burning Excellence". :lol: The new version is superb:FSLO-1086918361-521255.jpeg B) :lol: Way up!!

Yes. Thanks Quint. I will have to put that on my list of things to do when I get home!Julia :)PS: Thanks for the kind birthday wishes. :D

linuxdude32

Great script! Just burned the new SystemRescueCD to a CD-RW using it. The suggestion for checking the burn seems pretty basic, I believe dd is only counting the number of blocks of data in and out, not the accuracy of the data. It's very fast, though.Several of the links don't seem to work though for downloading it, had to look at the links and remove text that didn't look like it should be there. I got the script itself from here and the md5sum check file here. Anybody else have this problem or was it just me?

Great script! Just burned the new SystemRescueCD to a CD-RW using it. The suggestion for checking the burn seems pretty basic, I believe dd is only counting the number of blocks of data in and out, not the accuracy of the data. It's very fast, though.Several of the links don't seem to work though for downloading it, had to look at the links and remove text that didn't look like it should be there. I got the script itself from here and the md5sum check file here. Anybody else have this problem or was it just me?
Jason, When I originally made this post, it was directly following my d/l, install, trial run, of the program/script; at that time, I used the link included on the "CDCopy install" page...just tried it now, and I get a "timed-out" loading the page. :blink: Glad you found a link that works. :blink: