Fun Portraits

GolfProRM

SonicDragon

Temmu, i'd be happy to host the pic for a while. Just email it to me :)I've been trying to PM you my email addy, but it doesn't seem to be working. Oh well. You can use this one. All it gets is spam anyway :D siteadmin@sonicdragon.net

Guest Paracelsus

Has anyone encountered problems with the site Ryan posted??I have yet to try today...But Friday and Yesterday, either the site or my browser kept freezing when I got to "Mouth". Then, nothing would work... not even Refreshing the page. Very strange. I have a relatively huge TIF cache, which I cleared the first time this happened. Firewall and Cookie settings are not unduly restrictive (and I went into ZAP to check permissions for the site. However...I am using IE6 (no comments, please :w00t: ) with all updates & patches.Going to try again now and see what happens. Perhaps I try Mouth first...And go on from there.

There were a number of problems with the site. I could not connect at all from school - the connection was just too slow. I was able to go through it at home but the image at the bottom was hidden by text and not in the image square so it was rather a fun game to see if I could get it to work without seeing what I was doing. :w00t: Patience paid off for me though.Julia :w00t:

It seemed to be sketchy to me also... I spens about 20 min getting the first half of my head done, and then the site sped up almost super-fast... Must not be on a good server...

I just wasn't sure whether or not to be serious about this. So this is how I think I look. I'll have to put one together later that looks how I feel.cartoonjeber.gif

Guest Paracelsus

Finally got this thing to work. I think it was a cookie issue. After clearing the previous cookies and launching the site again, it went all the way through. It may be the cookies are needed to retain your previous selections during the process.Me3.jpg

I just wasn't sure whether or not to be serious about this.  So this is how I think I look.  I'll have to put one together later that looks how I feel.cartoonjeber.gif
Hi JeberI did not know Arena2045 got to you. When did you switch to a Mac? Good taste in computers though. I do think it looks like you. Paracelsus I think you did a great job too!Julia B)

SonicDragon
sonicdragon - thanks for the offer!
Anytime. The space really isn't used for anything else. :D I'm hoping to redesign and get a site going again this summer. We'll see....

Just be sure you pay close attention to their posted disclaimer, or legal notice, or whatever this is:

*** to which the copyright of the picture compounded here is exposed -- the maker and the synthetic person of the used part have
Yeah, so...watch it, eh? :huh: ;) :huh: B) :huh: :P

JebI will work very hard to keep my synthetic person in line. If you see her straying, let me know.....make sure she does not have any used parts.Julia :blink:

Guest Paracelsus
Paracelsus' synthetic person has turned upside down - was it the used part compounded?  :lol:
:lol: :lol: Hi Siebs!,You noticed! :hmm: It's actually just a reflection of my "Skewed Perspective of Reality"...à la my Orkut* Profile :P Besides...I've always looked better Downside Up :hmm: *We never see you anymore :blink: