Head Banger Kitty!

V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

This is so funny, but I've noticed over the past few months that every time I fire up some heavy jams like Black Label Society or Black Sabbath, my cat Precious will come into the room in here and sit right in front of the speakers. She seems to really like BLS and Zeppelin the best. The girl's got some good taste, huh?

Head Banger Precious

precious_fall-2012.jpg

• Like 1

Michael was having a great time, but I'm not so sure about the cat. For a couple of seconds there I thought Michael was going to start tugging the cat's tail in time with the music. Cute (Michael), very pretty (cat).

Edited by ebrke

This is so funny, but I've noticed over the past few months that every time I fire up some heavy jams like Black Label Society or Black Sabbath, my cat Precious will come into the room in here and sit right in front of the speakers. She seems to really like BLS and Zeppelin the best. The girl's got some good taste, huh?

And good looking as well! A calico, I see--does she have attitude to spare like most calicos?

V.T. Eric Layton

@ Elizabeth... yes, she is definitely a calico and has the quirky-moody legendary personality to prove it. Her sister Patches (no blood relation) is not quite as quirky-moody. She's sitting across my arms on the desk here as I type this. ;)

Patches

Patches.jpg

@ Adam... Michael seems substantially more coordinated that most head bangers I've seen. Tater is not impressed with the music, though. Maybe he prefers Classical?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...