I Knew It! I Warned You Guys...

V.T. Eric Layton

There is actually more to the story.

According the Use-of-Terms you signed when joining gmail, you agreed that all your email is available to ggle to use free of charge. so if you write a new joke, ggle is allowed to claim it and use it. i am not exaggerating, read the terms. And while you are at it, read the terms for your YouTube.

Recently there was a rumor of finagling out of Adsense payments, keep on eye out for more stories on this during the summer.

There is actually more to the story.

According the Use-of-Terms you signed when joining gmail, you agreed that all your email is available to ggle to use free of charge. . .

That's why I never had a Gmail acct. There was a time when it was almost an embarrassment not to have it, but I just wasn't willing to sign. Of course, the email accts I've had for donkey's years at A Tee Tee dot net and now pay for since they're not my ISP any more probably leak just as much information. :'(

V.T. Eric Layton

Don't panic, folks. Cringely is famous for his satire/lampooning pieces. I don't think that article was meant as fact...

... or maybe

... just maybe

...that's what Google wants us to think. :ermm:

Don't panic, folks. Cringely is famous for his satire/lampooning pieces. I don't think that article was meant as fact...

[...]

it is a bit too rough keeping the "Cringely's" straight , but following up on my post about the Terms of Service, this one for sure wasn't joking.
  • Like 1

just a reminder of 2 quotes from g :runaway: :runaway: gle head honchos:

‘Eventually you’ll have the implant, where if you think about a fact, it will just tell you the answer.’”

http://afflictor.com...ve-the-implant/

I actually think most people don't want Google to answer their questions. They want Google to tell them what they should be doing next.
http://online.wsj.co...4099527212.html

V.T. Eric Layton

Does this mean that in the future contestants for Jeopardy will have to consent to a brain MRI before qualifying just to make sure they don't have the GoOgLe ChiP installed? :alien: