Question of the week:

ross549

What... is the Airspeed Velocity of an Unladen Swallow?50 SFNL Forum credits are at stake!!!!! B) :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Remember, this is not a fair game!! I am looking for a specific answer!! :w00t:

We would not expect a fair answer from you! A google shows more responses than imaginable and the response that there is no real answer. Hmmmm. Just a random number: 10 meters per second.Julia B)

Personally, I only time the flights of laden swallows, so I have no answer. But I do offer this:

"Fig Newton: The force required to accelerate a fig 39.37 inches/sec."--J. Hart
:w00t:

Kinematic data for both African species was difficult to find.The estimated airspeed velocity of an unladen European Swallow is 10 meters per second.
Give us a tougher question! :w00t:

African or European?
Warwind wins!!Here you, go...... 50 forum credits!! Enjoy!! :w00t: :lol: :w00t: :D :w00t: :w00t:OK, since that question was soooooooo easy... I will provide a much tougher one next week!!!

Warwind wins!!Here you, go...... 50 forum credits!! Enjoy!!  :P  :w00t:  B)  B)  :D  B)
Wow, 50 credits! Coolness!The answer to the next question is, "To scrape the barnacles off her hull." B)

Guest LilBambi

Is the question: Why did the French people put Marie Antoinette under the sharp blade of the guillotine?Some weird comedy routine or what?

SonicDragon
Actually I think that would be a bloody Marie wouldn't it?
Walks like a duck, talks like a duck :D Just add another shot of something and u get a bloody marie lol. :P :w00t: B) B)

The answer to the next question is, "To scrape the barnacles off her hull." B)
And the question is . . .Why does the schooner Bloody Marie go through the coral rather than around the coral? :D

SonicDragon
Why does the schooner Bloody Marie go through the coral rather than around the coral?
Scraped and bloodied! You all are so graphic! :D

• 2 months later...
What... is the Airspeed Velocity of an Unladen Swallow?
Hi Ross549,Who cares! I like mine stuffed with olives n' onions n' spices! then crumbed and deep-fried, and at least 10 at a time on a bed of buttered mashed potato ;) Deeelicious!ROLF! B) Ozi.