An open letter to Paracelsus.....

ross549

Paracelsus,We the residents of the Water Cooler are very concerned about your posts. We feel that they may be a bit "too crazy" or "too insane" for the sanity (or should I say insanity) level of the cooler. Some of your more recent posting have been the most worrisome. First of all, who is this Lab Rat fellow? Is he over the age of 13? Does he have your permission to post?

The place to post stuff that has absolutely nothing at all to do with computers, broadband, Scot's Newsletter, or anything that's "supposed" to be here.
By definition the posts you are making, by definition, are supposed to be here, so following the above rule, they are not. So stop. Or not. Whatever.Comments are welcome. ;)

Guest Paracelsus

As I've explained several times (in the Command Center as well)..."Labrat" is one of my "Alternate Realities", albeit the most vocal.I had to grant him Avatar Rights to prevent him from establishing his own Member Account here. That's why you see "Paracelsus" as the Member and "LabRat" as the Avatar*.For further reading on this subject, review the following threads (one of which was started by someone with 549 in their name :hmm: )...The History of LabRat (Part I)The History of LabRat (Part II)The History of LabRat (Part III)The History of LabRat (Part IV)Lots of smilies are missing in the older threads, since these were prior to the last major BB upgrade.In the future...I hope people will take time to do their own searching. B) This has made us late for lunch...Fascist :ph34r: ;) :lol: :D*EDIT: (4/16/04) LabRat's Avatar is currently experiencing Technical Difficulties beyond our control :P

nlinecomputers
"Labrat" is one of my "Alternate Realities", albeit the most vocal.
ONE of your Alternate Realities? There are OTHERS?!?Security! I think we have a problem down here!Waitaminute....What the heck is THAT?AAAAUUUGGGGGHHHH!*thud* *thwap* *Various sounds of disorder* *crash*........

Guest Paracelsus
Well, Paracelsus, you have maganged* to waste almostOne Hourof my time! Wow. Not many have accomplished this
So? Was like... someone forcing you to read those threads??You wasted your own hour, dude.
ONE of your Alternate Realities? There are OTHERS?!?
There's really only one other (Although, LR has a couple of "sub-AR's")..."Tio Franco"But he's like an aging Hippie, and seriously laid-back. he's usually either reading, or watching documentaries on TV & drinking beer.Most of time...About the only things we hear from him are:1) When's dinner?or2) Leave me out of it!*BTW - What exactly is maganged?? Is it anything like mahjong?? B)

nlinecomputers

I was mugged by a giant berserk rat with laser eyes and he thinks I need medication. :blink: And this from a guy who thinks he is a tree squirrel?

Diversity is rather apparent again. Is it April Fool's Day and I missed the party this time? Frank/Tio Franco and LabRat.....you are honored to be able to get three folks into one avatar. I'll read your posts anytime!Julia :)

Guest Paracelsus
Same person, different thing, I don't care.  I see it again I'm gonna kick it's can.  Come get some rat! :hmm:
:unsure: OUCH :ermm: You just wait 'til we get home from the Airport!!If anyone sees a news flash about a small tactical nuke going off somewhere in the Midland-Odessa area... :hmm: :huh: :unsure: :hmm: