• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• teacher

• Jeber

• Arena2045

• linuxdude32

Oh, sorry Stonegiant. Wasn't ignoring you ...just missed the question somehow.You'll note under properties, the images are stored on Arena2045's server/host. I don't know his policy on linking to that, but you're more than welcome to ask him. I hate to say it :whistling: , but I suspect they're Mac made.

I did NO such thing!Using Iconworkshop I converted them (http://www.xicons.com/details/1054.html) first to png files, then to jpg files, then I posted them on line in the space Arena is letting me use.
He cited where the images are from (see quote above).They are NOT mine. I'm am however letting Titan use some of my webspace which is apparently being used to host the avatars.

linuxdude32
I take it you noticed the Admins, Mods and MVPs have been given new avatars by Dr. Titan for the upcoming occasion tomorrow?  :whistling:
Upcoming occasion? :sorcerer: :lol: The plot thickens.... the suspense builds... and I think a new user thinks we've gone crazy and might need medical help! :bounce:

They are NOT mine.
Don't get your tusks all out of whack. Boy you've gotten touchy since you got ugly. :whistling: I never said they were yours, just that they were on your site. Touché, toothy.But you still didn't say if you wanted anyone else, other than certain people, to access them.

It sounds like anyone can go access where they came from and find their own. They are wonderful. :D :D B) :luck: :devil: :luck: Thanks Dr. Titan for brightening up the forum. Julia :sorcerer:

Hmmm...  I have no idea what a .sit file is so I couldn't even begin to convert them.  O well.
I guess you should .sit :D till you figure it out. B) SIT file extensionIt does kind of look like they came from a Mac. I guess we better walk softly around the Mac forum. :D

Guest LilBambi

Hey Stonegiant, see the following quoted post that I did on an earlier page in this Topic for the link to the PC program that Titan uses on his Windows PC to convert them:

They are cute.  I am going to have to figure out how to convert.  You used iconworkshop?  Is that something you can download?  Julia :dl-blue:
Hey Julia, you can get it several places on the web ... it's shareware.Let me see if I can find a download place on Google .... here ya go!Axialis IconWorkshop 5.02
:dl-blue: