hi!!

therock247uk

Hi,

Always glad to have friends of Corrine's around.

Also, we can always use more Microsoft MVP's hanging around, take some of the heavy load Corrine carries.

Guest LilBambi

Hi there! Glad you made it in OK and welcome!!! :thumbsup:

Great to see ya! That's great that you are also a Microsoft MVP!

Was so glad that Corrine mentioned 247, especially since you also have IPB software.

You bet, Liz! Any friend of Corrine's is very welcome! Glad to have you with us therock247uk! Some of us know you from Sysnative too.

Guest LilBambi

I knew I remembered you from way back! I knew I remembered you from other places too. I remember you from both Spywareinfo.com and tomcoyote.org.

I didn't realize you were helping out at atribune.org too as well as your 247 site.

Welcome to SNF! I'm glad I passed along the info to LilBambi about the IPB update, which prompted her to join 247/Fixes and, in turn, brought you here.

Rocky is also quite the IRC expert so if you every have questions along those lines, he will likely be able to help.

V.T. Eric Layton

Greetings, Sean!

I'm from the dark side (GNU/LInux - Open Source) of Scot's Newsletter Forums, but I'm allowed to intermingle with the normal folks until I get obnoxious and annoying, then Corrine scolds me and I run and hide in Bruno's All Things Linux area. ;)

It'll be good to have another MS acolyte here at Scots. We Linux folks can't continue to keep the post count up all by ourselves for much longer. :hysterical:

Hope to see you here often!

Cheers,

~Eric

Guest LilBambi

You sure did! Sorry was in the middle of our show when you asked. :yes:

So glad you made it. I saw you had just left the IRC when I was getting ready to post the info on the replay. I am always very busy getting that done after the show so I can get the replay up on www.CNIRadio.com's Replay page.

You are welcome to hang out as long as you like. We are there 24/7 LOL! ;)