HTML Editor

ibe98765

You have to register with your mail address and their support forums can' t be reached at the moment.So I'm hesitating to download / try, but sure it looks good.Still I'm searching for the catch behind it...Had a look on google groups :http://groups.google.nl/groups?hl=nl&lr=&i...G=Google+zoekenI just don't trust it.

Edited by striker

As always, I used a fake name and disposal email address, so I don't worry about providing any critical information to whomever. I received a registration code quickly. I installed the program and it appears to work fine. I took a quick look around. Looks like it works. Don't know if will try to do anything when it wants to connect to the net. The files are all dated 3/16/2003, nearly a year old, so I don't know if there will be any updates or how support is. It's free for a reason... :rolleyes:

nlinecomputers

I'd run ad-aware, spybot, etc after installing it. If it is a year old then they should be aware of any hidden suprises in the code. HiJackthis would also show anything running that wasn't there before.