AV choices for home-office??

pc-tecky

That's what I was thinking. I'll keep that in mind. I'll let the business owner know. I might even consider a push for a site lincense with all the computeres around here. :thumbsup:

Personally I use PC-cillin. I like it and feel very secure with it, primarily because I get updates 4-5 times a week as opposed to NAV and McAfee even when they are set to check daily. I put AVG on my son's pc.

I've used NAV with both 98 SE and XP. Seems to work great and is updated constantly. AVG works great, too. I have no problem recommending either but NAV will automatically check for updates and download them more often. AVG will only do that once per-day and you have to make sure your computer is on at that time, NAV checks as soon as you login for updates (you can turn this off if you wish). NAV also integrates with Instant Messengers like Yahoo and MSN.

AVG will only do that once per-day and you have to make sure your computer is on at that time
A definite limitation for those who are smart and don't leave their pcs on 24/7. However a shortcut can be put in the Startup folder to invoke the update when booting.
Link to: AntiVir Personal Edition 6.22.09.09
I tried it last year, didn't like it, but I don't remember exactly why.