4096 Color Wheel

Peachy

Guest LilBambi

Very Nice Peachy! Wish I had had that earlier today LOL!It is cool for another reason...they tell you to copy the page and the color wheel image so you can use it locally.So, I copied the page and the color wheel image, put them in a directory and made o shortcut on my desktop. Now easy color wheel all the time from quick link.Thanks! Loads much quicker than some other things I was using.

This is one of the neatest tools I've ever come across! Now I don't have to go into Photoshop to get my hex colour values:http://www.ficml.org/jemimap/style/color/wheel.html :thumbsup:
Peachy, thanks for the really nice tool! Fran, I followed your advice about putting the shortcut on my desktop. BTW, I picked up a new unopened boxed Dreamweaver 3 yesterday on eBay for $24.03 + shipping. I ordered a couple of used DW 3 books, "Dreamweaver® 3 Bible" and "Dreamweaver 3 Hands-On-Training (2nd Edition)", too.Now maybe I'll learn how to do things right. HTML-kit is OK but I need to learn in a more structured format. :)

Guest LilBambi

That's great Ken! You'll love Dreamweaver ... especially if you like WYSIWYG.BTW: Just need to edit the location in the script in the .html for where the color wheel image is located ... it comes stock with it's own ideas of location. I just took off directory location and left the file name only (since it's in the same directory with the html.

Great link. I am definitely going to have to use that in class. I have a book with them in the middle and this will save the students going to the book to look them up now. That will be the top of my list on Monday before they arrive. Julia :thumbsup:

I've already posted links to it and to Firefox on my course web site for the web design course I'm teaching Thursday nights this winter.
Very nice! i'd love to be able to take your course :)