Any Pale Moon users here?

crp

With the discussion of FF7 being mostly of dissatisfaction , I was looking around a little and found this .What struck my attention the most was "functional status bar"Note: this browser build is only for msWindoz .

With the discussion of FF7 being mostly of dissatisfaction , I was looking around a little and found this .What struck my attention the most was "functional status bar"Note: this browser build is only for msWindoz .
It's a good browser. I've been using it ever since Corrine recommended it here.

I installed the FF7 and installed the PM7. and then immediately installed my Holy Triumvirate of Addons : AdBlock, NoScript,ColorTabs.I then surfed a few sites: this site, espn, zdnet.com and khanacademy and games.king.comPerformance seems much snappier, especially with text. Layouts seem a bit off though, as if they are being "over centered". And font rendition seems harder to read. And icons seem a bit slower to load. Flash loads much quicker, links get into tabs very quickly.The status bar is back to being useful! much like the status bar in FF3.6 but with small changes - i think the bar is shorter but still very readable.Thus far I am pleased, will check the options tomorrow night to see if there is something about the fonts i can change.oh - much faster in submitting my posts here and in bringing up the quickedit.

Edited by crp

They fixed the back button problem? ;)
I think that back button had more to do with the mouse I was using rather than the browser itself. At the time I did not have the logitech software installed and thus may have accounted for the reason why the browser did not respond to the "back" button. I did go back to using firefox for a short while but then a few weeks after I posted that, a new version came out. I've been using it [Palemoon] heavily since v4.0.At any rate, I'm fine with it. No issues whatsoever.One minor note. The application tab in v7.0 has changed to an azure blue shade. It's definitely a welcome change as the fugly orange color in Firefox was sort of annoying.