Why You Should Join Diaspora Now, Like Your Freedom Depends On It

V.T. Eric Layton

securitybreach
Hello,I did not realize they were accepting sign-ups yet. Just added myself.Regards,Aryeh Goretsky
Added ya (@Josh Sabboth) and no that is not my RN :thumbsup:

I'm not really using G+ -- merely checking on occasion. I created an account -- simply "Corrine" -- but don't expect to be active. Who knows. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

I like Diaspora, so far my friends and family have not joined it. It's pretty cool that you can post to Twitter, Tumblr and Facebook (if you have them) from it though.

Edited by rolanaj
V.T. Eric Layton

Rolana, who are you there... or just click on my profile above and add me... assuming you wanna', of course. :ph34r:

amenditman

I was an early supporter of diaspora when they launched their Kickstarter campaign. Not because I use social sites, but because they were trying to build the next generation of open technology to enable social networking.I lost track of the project until this article reminded me. I joined up, but I find I don't use it much. Too much real life in the way.Now, if I can get in the habit of using it for either of my two businesses or school I could see using it daily.

You are in my "Known Entities" aspect. wink.gif
Yay I'm a known entity!! Wait doesn't that kinda, sorta sound like I might be a criminal ;)
amenditman
Yay I'm a known entity!! Wait doesn't that kinda, sorta sound like I might be a criminal ;)
Nah! All the criminals change their avatar's every few days and none of them use an actual picture of themselves.

Isn't the politically correct euphemism for a criminal the term "person of interest"? Not to be confused with an interesting person. ;)

V.T. Eric Layton
Nah! All the criminals change their avatar's every few days and none of them use an actual picture of themselves.
Heh! :blink:
Isn't the politically correct euphemism for a criminal the term "person of interest"? Not to be confused with an interesting person. ;)
Depends on which crime procedural show you watch. Could be an "un-sub" or just a plain ol' "perp". ;)
securitybreach
Depends on which crime procedural show you watch. Could be an "un-sub" or just a plain ol' "perp". ;)
I am just an Outlaw, plain and simple :zorro: :thumbsdown: