as Nilson's Blogger nears 1.0

nilson

I've been working on multi-user support for Nilson's Blogger, and I have almost got it done. When I get home, I can try to finish. Once MT and I get editing support done, I'll release 0.10.After that point, there will be a few bugfix and polish releases before the 1.0.After 1.0, I will continue to develop Nilson's Blogger and implement new features.MT has been doing a great job, so be sure to give him and I both credit if you ever recommend Nilson's Blogger to anyone.It's been really fun working on Nilson's Blogger, and I'm glad we're nearing the 1.0 milestone; it's a great acheivement.

I made a great, err, what's the word... I guess "acheivement" B) I;n out of it, but anyway, I finally got login.php working! it finally starts sessions and redirects to the request page and everything!login.php (just the code parts; html excluded:

<?php //page is accessed with /login.php?reqpage=xxxxxx.php[&submit[&badlogin]][&/?logoutuser]include('./pagetemplates/pagerendered.txt');require('config.php');require('core.php');require('users.php');if(isset($_GET['submit'])){	$userkey = array_search($_POST['user'], $user_name);    if(($_POST['user'] == $user_name[$userkey]) && ($_POST['pass'] == $user_pass[$userkey])){   session_start();     $_SESSION['user_sid'] = session_id();     $_SESSION['user_name'] == $_POST['name'];   if($_POST['keeplogin']){        setcookie("nilsonsbloggerlogin", $_SESSION['user_sid'], (time()+60*60*24*10));      }      header("Location: ".$config_installurl.$config_installdir."/".$_GET['reqpage']."?sid=".$_SESSION['user_sid']);	}	else if(!isset($userkey))   header("Location: ".$config_installurl.$config_installdir."/login.php?".$_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']."&badlogin");}    if(isset($_GET['logoutuser'])){	session_destroy();}?>