Thunderbird 0.4

Grasshopper

Upgraded to tbird 0.4 the other night.When I unzipped the contents to my directory and opened up tbird, I had no theme icons in the toolbar. I had to rebuild them. Also now the "File" menu and the tool icons are in the same line, not below the file menu like before. Is this because I just replaced the program director without deleting old directory or is it the theme's interaction with 0.4??tbird

Guest LilBambi

tbird9768,I would rename the directory (c:\Program Files\Mozilla.org\Thunderbird) - I rename the directory Thunderbird-old) then extract the zip again.Then it should do fine. You shouldn't have to do anything to your profile directory.Then open Thunderbird, close thunderbird and reboot to initialize the things that happen on boot.Unless you were using some specialized theme before which they say many of which are not supported yet.Hope that helps.

Fran nailed this one. :) Try a new program directory... that's the first place to start... If you're using a non-default theme, it may not be updated to work with 0.4 yet, so you may have to go back to the default, or check and see if the theme has been updated.