Windows Powershell

Noonmid27

Hi guysI wanted to know how i can mount a linux partition in windows powershell. The syntax i use always come back with a error saying filesystem /dev/sda5 is incorrect or does not exist. Can i even mount a linux partition with widows powershell. Also users of powershell what do you think of it so far? I would just like some feedback so i can get the general feeling about it.

Guest LilBambi
Hi guysI wanted to know how i can mount a linux partition in windows powershell. The syntax i use always come back with a error saying filesystem /dev/sda5 is incorrect or does not exist. Can i even mount a linux partition with widows powershell. Also users of powershell what do you think of it so far? I would just like some feedback so i can get the general feeling about it.
Three Ways To Access Linux Partitions (ext2/ext3) From Windows On Dual-Boot Systems:
If you have a dual-boot Windows/Linux system, you probably know this problem: you can access files from your Windows installation while you are in Linux, but not the other way round. This tutorial shows three ways how you can access your Linux partitions (with ext2 or ext3 filesystem) from within Windows: Explore2fs, DiskInternals Linux Reader, and the Ext2 Installable File System For Windows. While the first two provide read-only access, the Ext2 Installable File System For Windows can be used for read and write operations.I do not issue any guarantee that this will work for you!