Phoenix

GolfProRM

GolfProRM

of course, after all of this, I've now switched to Phoenix (or Firebird if you will) with much success. I see why everyone has been ranting and raving about this program as it's simple, small, and just plain great!I haven't messed much with Phoenix, so could someone tell me if there's an easy way to export/copy bookmarks? I'd like to copy them and take them to work so I can update them there...

of course, after all of this, I've now switched to Phoenix (or Firebird if you will) with much success.  I see why everyone has been ranting and raving about this program as it's simple, small, and just plain great!I haven't messed much with Phoenix, so could someone tell me if there's an easy way to export/copy bookmarks?  I'd like to copy them and take them to work so I can update them there...
All you need to do is click "Bookmarks"......then click "Manage Bookmarks". A new window will open, the "Bookmark Manager" window. Once you are there, just click "File" and you will see the export option.Hope this helps.

You are more than welcome. Glad I could help. I started a new thread out of this. It was kinda confusing with it being in the Myway.com thread. Hope you don't mind.

Great thread split, Stryder. I decided to move these two Phoenix/Firebird threads to Windows and Apps only because there seems to be a lively Phoenix orientation there right now.-- Scot