Mac Desktop Screenshots

Guest LilBambi

• 5 weeks later...
Guest LilBambi
Well, that's just as well... I don't have any $$$ in the account to withdraw anyway. ;)
LOL! Yeah, the ATMs are picky about that ... imagine that. ;) Life can be tough in this new economy...sadly...

You guys have some horrible taste in wallpapers. Try this one. :) windowspacmanwallpaper_1.jpgOoops... Oh I'm sorry, thought I was posting in the Windows forum. (hehe)

Edited by Tushman

Wow, that is sweet! Did you take that shot from the Sydney Harbour Bridge?
I took it from the museum that's in the small tower on the bridge. We did the bridge climb, but you can't take a camera on that.Been to The Dragon many times. Edited by bjf123

V.T. Eric Layton
Been to The Dragon many times.
Outstanding! My mom's cabin, which Fran and I were discussing above in this thread somewhere, wasn't far at all from The Dragon. I've been on it many times, but never on a bike. Most of my riding (30+ years) has taken place in flat, boring Florida. ;)

While I've been to the Dragon many times, I don't ride a motorcycle. It's been in my wife's BMW Z3 or my Porsche Boxster. We try to go down there at least once a year. There are some other roads in the area we like better than the Dragon, like the Cherohala Skyway, NC 28 leaving the Tail of the Dragon, and Wyah Bald Road.Not to hijack the thread, but if you want to see more of my photos, visit justanotherphotographer.net, my photo web site. I don't really post that many to Flickr.

V.T. Eric Layton

That highway (Tail of the Dragon) would be fun in Boxster, too. My brother had one of those a few years back. FUN to drive! :)

I took it from the museum that's in the small tower on the bridge. We did the bridge climb, but you can't take a camera on that.Been to The Dragon many times.
Glad you had the chance to do that bridge climb - sounds great!I've also been to the Dragon many times. Unlike Eric, I've never done it in a car - sold my last cage before I ever visited The Dragon. Haven't left anything on the Tree Of Shame though... not yet anyway :)

Not to encourage the further hijacking of the thread or anything, but I have to agree with you that I prefer the Cherohala Skyway to The Dragon. For one thing, it's not so intensely technical that you can't look around you, and for another it has some beautiful vistas. There are actually a BUNCH of beautiful and well-maintained roads up there which are just perfect for pushing the limits of yourself and your machine just a bit.

• 4 years later...