What brought you here, Pt. Deux

Jeber

What/ Who brought you here?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is not a marketing tool. Any confidential information you disclose will only be shared among the 1986 registered members of SFNL Forums...and countless lurkers. If you can't recall how you got here, though you joined just yesterday, make up something. We don't check for accuracy. Ever. For any reason. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately since I taught my cat to type, she has managed to come across all sorts of strange sites. I found this place on my screen one morning and being half asleep somehow found myself becoming a member without realising what I was doing :rolleyes: Then I thought I should stick around, to make sure that I behaved myself.catstype.gif

If you can't recall how you got here, though you joined just yesterday, make up something.  We don't check for accuracy.  Ever.  For any reason.
Greyhound Bus/Checker Cab? :)-------------Those SF cabbies are great at "Follow that Car!" :)

Guest LilBambi

Where are we?I can't seem to remember ... must have been that last turn I took in the Outback ... banged my head on a rock after I was run over by this huge pouched creature as he was hopping around and, well, here I am ...That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :)

The information leading to the action of subscribing to this forum was found coded in the Swahili version of Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy. A secret decoder ring from a box of cereal and an opossum sacrifice were used in the decoding process. Now I have to kill you.

I am not really here, I'm someplace else.
*scratches head*If you are not here, than how can you post??? Does it have something to do with another dimension? Clones maybe? Help!!! :teehee: :blink:

If you are not here, than how can you post???
This is an automated response. Corrine is unable to respond to your inquiry. If you wish to be removed from this notification listing, please respond to spamheaven@gatorworld.com.Thank you.

I just wanted to relive the golden days when Billy Crystal and Christopher Guest were among the cast. Those were the best since the original cast back in the seventies.How come they don't tell you about the SNL web site at the end of the show?What? What's that? Oh, SFNL? Never mind.

Guest genaldar

I shot a man just to watch him day and his last words were Scot Finnie's Newsletter Forum. If he would've saved that wind he may've lasted until paramedics arrived :thumbsup:

I found these ruby red shoes, put them on, and followed the yellow brick road and I ended up here. Um, Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas anymore! :w00t: