TEG

patio

I believe a few people from here frequent the Elder Geek...I am no longer able to post new Topics or reply to a Post since the Forum change/update...I'd appreciate if anyone can send them a heads up....Thanx in advancepatio.

Unless you've been a very bad boy, there should not be any permission changes in your member profile there. Dave posts here occasionally. Perhaps he can look into it if he reads this topic.

Nope....not at all...I've never had an issue at any of the 1/2 dozen Forums i volunteer at in over 10 years.As i said this only started after the Forum upgrade.

Hi patio :) . I haven't been online much at all this week so I'm just seeing this now. I wasn't aware of any issues with your account, do you know what the problem was or who was able to correct it for you?Sorry for the trouble :( .

Thanx for the reply Davey...For some reason it would not recognise my User account and password...After running diskclean and CCleaner and logging it to a new Firefox Profile i managed to get in fine.Thanx again.PS. I like the new look...