Scheduling software

oly2100z

I hope this is an approriate forum. I am looking for a suggestion for software. My needs are to schedule the daily tasks of 6 people. Essentially they are mechanic/utility workers, whose tasks are typically 2 - 8 hours in duration. They respond to help requests. e.g. an air conditioner is broken or need to move furniture. As help requests come in I would like to look at each workers schedule and plug in the new request . Microsoft Project and Primavera are overkill. I am thinking some sort of calendar might work. That way I could incorporate vacations, training ets. Are there any suggestions that I can look at?Thanks

Guest ThunderRiver
I hope this is an approriate forum. I am looking for a suggestion for software. My needs are to schedule the daily tasks of 6 people. Essentially they are mechanic/utility workers, whose tasks are typically 2 - 8 hours in duration. They respond to help requests. e.g. an air conditioner is broken or need to move furniture. As help requests come in I would like to look at each workers schedule and plug in the new request . Microsoft Project and Primavera are overkill. I am thinking some sort of calendar might work. That way I could incorporate vacations, training ets. Are there any suggestions that I can look at?Thanks
Mm..I dunno about scheduling for 6 people, butHere is something that came off my mindRainlendar3M PostIt Note Software Lite EditionTask Schedule in WindowsMicrosoft Outlook has a scheduler as wellMicrosoft OneNote (will be released this summer..kinda like 3M PostIt note)