Cannot scroll the page

FuzzButt

Using WinXP Pro, Firebird .61 latest stable release, Logitech MX700 mouse.I cannot scroll with the mouse wheel the post windows on this IPB . The main window and any topic window are fine just the post reply windows are affected.Odd behavior.Chris

Guest LilBambi

Have you tried to click in the reply box and then scrolling? I have to click in the box to scroll in the box, then click outside the box to scroll again outside the box in some Firebird/Mozilla installs.Or is this the you can scroll only partway problem when typing a reply (when you type in the message box)? I have experienced that in Firebird and Mozilla too. Doesn't happen in all versions of Mozilla either. Doesn't happen in IE. Go figure.These issues appear to be browser issues because they are not consistent across all browsers.Or are you talking about something different ... I hope I explained it well enough to make sense. :lol:

Nope you got it pretty much correct. It is just plain odd. It also seems to effect the main page if it is left open but minimized.In the reply box I can only scroll if I click the thin white strip just to the left of the scroll bar.Chris

Or is this the you can scroll only partway problem when typing a reply (when you type in the message box)? I have experienced that in Firebird and Mozilla too. Doesn't happen in all versions of Mozilla either. Doesn't happen in IE. Go figure.
This has happened to me too. I could get to the text box to type, but i couldn't scroll down to the post button. I'm using Moz 1.4.