T_Downey

I just wanted to pass along I thought my avatar seemed a bit large and I went to reduce the size. When I went to make the size smaller I saw my avatar was set at 144x144 even though the board said that may avatar could not be any bigger than 128x128. So I manually set my avatar to 128. The admin may want to double check member avatar settings if you want to keep the size of avatars from being too large.

The funny part is that it was addressed before you added your avatar, T Downey (hi, by the way). You may have, in fact, identified a bug of some sort. I just double checked it and Stryder is right, it's set at 128 x 128. Not sure why it might not be working. I will test it when I have time and submit it as a bug report if it's not working.I know that the next version of Invision Power Board heavily revises the avatar support module.-- Scot

the next version of Invision Power Board heavily revises the avatar support module.
:rolleyes: :blink: Don't tell me I'm going to have to go back to the provided "old man" avatar!?!

No, but maybe the Jerry Ruben. <_ although the straight jacket suits you. but tell truth you have a houdini trick ah up your sleeve don i hope we not all going to do lot of changing. be slow adopt it if are. understand that forum skins are cross over version so probably just because that. harder under this software than other types.-- scot>