You say unemployment

Jeber

So here's the deal...I seem to have a bit of time on my hands (anybody know how to get a broken watchband off your arm?), and today I decided, instead of just sitting around moping, feeling sorry for myself and wondering if that green fuzzy thing in the back of the frig is edible...I'd take a vacation. I found this wonderful airline, Sky High Airlines, that offers trips I could still probably afford on my eroding savings and gambling winnings. Right now I'm trying to decide between Bear Gulch, South Dakota and West Dip, Utah. Check out all they have to offer, and give me your suggestions.Now excuse me...I've got something green and fuzzy stuck in my teeth... :rolleyes:

Guest LilBambi

I don't know ... it is so hard to choose! LOL!If you go from Happy Valley, CA to Curry, TX it will only take you 18hrs 37min with connections to get there and 15hrs 42min to get back for a measley $1,545.57 round trip. Ha!Heck, with all the time you'll be spending at the airport, you might as well just stay at your local airport and save the air travel and head cold LOL! :thumbsup:

Jeber, if you don't mind I'll walk. :thumbsup: The first class seating challenge would place me in the out-of-order portable toilet that would be strapped to the bulkhead. With my luck, I'd have to share it with Bad Jeff while he was trying to calm down. :w00t:

;) Save your money, stay home and teach yourself to do something new and interesting on your computer. Programming is a good (if frustrating) place to start.

Jeber,I've been to both Bear Gulch, South Dakota and West Dip, Utah (I lived in Green River, Wyoming for 4 1/2 years) and I must say that I enjoyed West Dip, UT much more than Bear Gulch, SD. For the most fun a person can have, you really must visit West Dip in February. West Dip is a MUST SEE attraction for everyone's winter vacation!

Yup...driving in that weather...gotta be a Dip! :) See what you mean. Stick with West Dip. I'm gonna go cargo and save a few bucks.

I'm gonna go cargo and save a few bucks
uh, oh... I just read a story where some 25 yr. old from NY air-freighted himself (not sure if it was UPS or FED-EX) to Houson, TX to visit his mom. He ended up in jail for a few days. Do you know how to make license plates, Jeber? Maybe you can learn that skill.