The Forum's Heating Up!

eksimba

:) It seems that Scot's Forums are really getting busy. Has anybody else noticed big increase in the number of posts happening here every day? I tend to do more lurking than posting, but I check in a few times each day to see how conversations are going. I think this is turning into a great place to collaborate.With ThunderRiver, LilBambi, and Scot closing in on 300 posts each, the forum is nearing 3,000 posts and 750 members. I think you have a winner here, Scot!

As I wrote before in another thread :It's clear to me that Scot managed to bundle an exceptional resource of knowledgable people.Scot: Kudos and thanks to make us all feel at home here on your site. Bruno

I dunno. Having read his newsletter for a while now, and knowing a little about his interests, I'm betting that it's all the result of some esoteric search-engine tweak that only Scot knows, and he won't tell, and he'll deny it's true. :lol:

Tons of posts from great people to make a great community - it's hard to keep upand than we have Jeber wandering the halls cracking everyone up :D

Guest LilBambi

Yes, Jeber is always making me laugh!We have such a wonderful group of people here! It is fantastic!Scot -- ya done great bringing this all together ! :D

I still haven't found the Bar though
It's over here, muckshifter...no, over HERE. Oh rats, here comes stryder. Gotta hide.

I'm betting that it's all the result of some esoteric search-engine tweak ...
This is patently untrue!Psst! Pass the bar back this way ...-- Scot