Norton AV 2004

FuzzButt

Well I built a new PC for a client last week and picked up the 2004 version of NAV.It works about the same as NAV 2003 but there are a few visable changes.First it has Product Activation that looks like it will enforce the one PC License. They are available with 3 PC licenses also for a bit more money.There is a popup similar to the mail popup with NAV2003 when it is scanning large files giving you an option to skip scanning. Forinstance it gave me the choice when scanning one of the mod files in Medal of Honor. Besides those changes I did not notice much difference. It comes with the latest versions of the software so besides updated virus files there is not much to download right now.I did not see a NAV 2004 with a bundled firewall but I am guessing that is on it's way soon.I would mention more but we did not setup the email scanning since the user uses Yahoo's online mail interface. The program is just about as fast as previous versions. It was $49.99 at Best Buy with the regular $20 Mail in Rebate for past users.Chris