Group Icons

V.T. Eric Layton

V.T. Eric Layton

I noticed tonight while looking at a post by Honorary Moderator Striker that he did not have an accompanying image for his status here on the board. I thought I'd make up some icons just for that purpose. Dear Scot's Newsletter Forums Mechanic, Below you'll see a screenshot of some Group icons that I created. If you'd like to use any/all of them, just drop me a email and I'll send them to you via return email.Regards,~EricGroup Icons screenshot:buttons_all.png

V.T. Eric Layton

Oops! I just noticed that there isn't an Administrator in the Gray Glass set. I did make it. Just didn't put it in the screenshot. :hysterical:

No one liked my buttons, huh? *sigh* >_<
Wrong! I like them and I'm sure there are other members liking them too.BTW:
I noticed tonight while looking at a post by Honorary Moderator Striker that he did not have an accompanying image for his status here on the board.
The same goes for Julia aka Teacher, réjean, longgone, cluttermagnet, rolanaj, lewmur, greengeek, securitybreach, triggl, mhbell, SueD,BillD and... and...

Cluttermagnet

I agree with striker.I believe I deserve a combat ribbon of some sort-for surviving the Water Cooler wars back in '04.Can I have a badge, too? ;) B)

Edited by Cluttermagnet

• 3 weeks later...
V.T. Eric Layton

It depends on which group they're in, Scot. Some of the folks that Striker mentions in his post above are in the regular members group. They wouldn't have any special icon. However, the reason I started the thread and made those icons for use here is because I noticed that the Honorary Moderators group does not have an assigned icon. I thought maybe they deserved to have one. :whistling:

I'm pretty sure we had an Honorary Moderator title plate at one point. I'll look into this. It probably ran afoul in one of our upgrades, if so. If not, then what we need is a title plate that matches the others we have. Those are custom.-- Scot

• 2 months later...
securitybreach

I have never ventured out of ATL much before but I think your icons are a great ideal!! They look great. Keep it up Eric. If you do not a mind a minor suggestion, I like the grey glass but maybe something darker with white lettering.Thanks

Edited by securitybreach

V.T. Eric Layton

Yup. When I made those, I was on my old Slack installation (12.2) and my gamma was turned down to .762 then. Now, I'm running gamma at normal levels on all these new installations and I can see that the gray set is a bit light. Maybe I'll cobble together a darker set when I get a minute or two. :thumbsup: