New Avatars!

SonicDragon

All the new Avatars are looking great! :rolleyes: I guess i missed out while i was away!Wow! You all have sure been busy! I've got some catching up to do!

The avatar change is because Bruno is on vacation. Me thinks he has teased us about where he is spending his vacation. :rolleyes: We just wanted to let him know we miss him and await his return to the forum. :D

If you're better at it than I am, it should work. Me...I had to boot back into Windows and use Photoshop. I'm still hoping to learn Gimp one of these days.

So would gimp be a good program to "doctor" an avatar?
As Jeber pointed out - yes. :) Or you can even use the "other end of the spectrum": "KIconEdit". ;) Have fun, Rolana.

I'm like quint - having a hard time breaking away from photoshop, have worked a little in Gimp.hmmm wonder is photoshop can be run thru wine - have to look into that.

Photoshop works with a number of cross over products. I am trying to learn Gimp though. The biggest stumbling block is the right click to get things. Once you get used to right clicking it is not such a steep learning curve. There are also Gimp tutorials out there. If you have not learned Photoshop then Gimp should be no harder to learn than Photoshop and a lot cheaper. ;) It is handy though to have hubby's machine to use for Photoshop when I want to do something in a hurry. Folks like Bruno are just as fast in Gimp. I guess in a couple of years I will have forgotten the Photoshop and be a Gimp person as well. :)

Photoshop works with a number of cross over products. I am trying to learn Gimp though. The biggest stumbling block is the right click to get things.
True. It took me forever to figure that out :D